© SECURE PAYMENTS S.L.U., Puerta del Sol Plaza 13, 4ºB, 28013, Madrid / All rights reserved.
The web domain www.erasmusflat.com, hereinafter “Erasmusflat”, belongs to the company SECURE PAYMENTS S.L.U. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is SECURE PAYMENTS S.L.U.
- Its CIF is B86739620, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Volume 31176, Folio 30, Section 8, Page M-561092
- Domicilio Social is located in Plaza Puerta del Sol 13, 4th B, 28013, Madrid.
- Office in Madrid is in Plaza Puerta del Sol 13, 4th B, 28013, Madrid.
- Phone: 638 48 71 71
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose of data processing
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In addition to adapting to the Organic Law 15/1999, the Website is adapted to the following legislation:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
Users, by checking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are treated by the provider to perform the following purposes:
- Manage and process your request, query, claim or suggestion and perform the subsequent monitoring of the service provided.
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom the latter would have reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be products and services related to the provider’s sector.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Conditions of use of the web
Erasmusflat will not be responsible for the damages that users may suffer due to an inappropriate use of the website.
Erasmusflat is not responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information that is not its own and from which another source is indicated, as well as the information contained in other web pages through a hyperlink or link.
Anyone wishing to implement a hyperlink or link from their website or Erasmusflat application, must obtain a written authorization from a member of the erasmusflat.com team at a price.
Erasmusflat respects the confidentiality of website users.
The user guarantees the authenticity, veracity and accuracy of all data provided through the Portal, keeping updated the information provided to SECURE PAYMENTS SLU, so that it responds at all times to their actual situation, being the only party responsible for the demonstrations false or inaccurate that you make. Therefore, please inform us immediately of any changes to your data so that the information contained in our files is updated at all times and contains no errors.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, prior, express consent, informed, would be requested. and unambiguous by the owners.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The user may use the Website on any device provided it is for private, non-commercial use. The user may not exploit reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of our website for public or commercial purposes.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request to SECURE PAYMENTS SLU, together with a copy of your ID, through The following means:
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your Name, Surname, contact telephone number and a photocopy of your ID or official document proving your identity.
By postal mail to the address Plaza Puerta del Sol 13, 4º B, 28013, Madrid, attaching a photocopy of your ID or official document proving your identity.
Lastly, we inform you that SECURE PAYMENTS S.L.U. will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of their data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data by themselves.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation on his computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on their behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to initiate a session as such in each one of the services whose performance requires the previous registration or “log in”.
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporary in nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
IP addresses and servers
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a server activity file duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Additional notes on website security
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Madrid, May 25, 2018.